The Policy defines the means by which the Investors and the Proxy advisors can approach Mediobanca with requests for S-D engagement, the subjects on which the Bank is willing to engage, and the process for managing such.
The subjects on which the Bank assesses whether or not to agree to proposals S-D engagement can involve matters on the following subjects:
- Business model, strategic direction and risk appetite;
- The Group’s strategic and financial plans;
- Financial and non-financial earnings results;
- Corporate governance;
- Internal control and risk management system;
- Remuneration and incentivization policies;
- Extraordinary transactions of strategic, earnings, capital or financial relevance;
- Capital structure;
- Dividend policy;
- Policies on environmental, social and sustainability issues;
- Proposed amendments to the Articles of Association.
Requests for S-D engagement should be addressed to the Group Investor Relations and Strategic Development unit (“Investor Relations”).